MywapBlog only allows a maximum file upload 5MB (megabytes). So Here we are How to Upload File larger than 5Mb on Mywapblog
Follow Below steps
* Description: 5242880 is the size of a file can be transformed into at will you eg 2658545852 - 4017f21b2e0c737da79f74d495a47eb8 is the code that must be replaced with code that you got.
After all first copy the code and paste in the address field, DONE . But I think it was not too effective manner. I myself have not even tried the above manner because I always send files via email, it is more effective. If you wish to send the file via email you need to have a gmail account.
Follow below steps to Upload Large file on Mywapblog By Email
- Go to page upload files, then select the option to upload via email
- Later you will be given a secret code, copy the secret code
- Then open a new tab and go to the gmail account
- If it's a mobile version of the URL will be like this https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/x/****no221cdt-/?
- Then replace the letter "x" with "h" and click.
- You will be taken to gmail HTML mode, this is where you will create mail delivery
- Create a message with the click "Compose mail"
- In the form of changing write like this to write such as
- TO -firstname.lastname@example.org
- Let cc and BC be empty
- In the subject field enter the secret code …
- Now Selecte File and in blank Writ "Upload"…
- Then submit, wait a few minutes, maybe a little longer.
- Oh yes maximum possible size of only 25MB for delivery