MyBB , formerly MyBBoard and originally MyBulletinBoard, is a free and open source forum software developed by the MyBB Group. It is written in PHP , supports MySQL , PostgreSQL and SQLite as database systems and, in addition, has database failover support. It is available in multiple languages and is licensed under the LGPL. More details onWikipedia(Mybb page)… This article aims to show you how to create a new forum in MyBB.
How to Create a Free Forum On MyBB
- Go to your MyBB powered forum using a web browser (Use Default Browse).
- Log in to the forum as an administrator .
- Click on the link to the administrator control panel, usually located on the index page of your forum.
- Enter your administrator login credentials once again and click on the 'Login' button.
- Click on the 'Forums and Posts' subsection in the administrator control panel.
- Click on the 'Add New Forum' subsection in the 'Forum Management' menu.
- Configure settings for your new forum, which include it's title, description, display order, parent forum, permissions and much more.
- Click on the 'Save Forum' button once you are done configuring settings.
- Confirm that the forum was created successfully by visiting the index page of your forum