How to Download Incompatible App from Play Store
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
Iâll not take responsibility for anything happen to you or your account
THIS APP IS FOR ROOTED DEVICES ONLY
What is this?
Market Helper is a tool for Android that helps users to be able to change/fake their rooted devices to any other devices. For example, it can turn your Nexus 7 into Samsung Galaxy S3 in a few seconds. No reboot is required.
Why do You need to use this?
To download and install incompatible apps from Android Market / Google Play Market on your devices. For example, if you want to install Viber on your Nexus 7, switch it to Samsung Galaxy S3 and youâll can. Or if you change your DPI value, youâll find this app very useful.
Why is this app awesome?
- â" It DOES NOT touch your build.prop or any system files so itâs easier and safer.
- â" You donât have to reboot the device to update the change.
- â" You can switch back your device to original state anytime, by using âRestoreâ feature or simply by rebooting your device ( with wifi/3g is enabled )
How to use Market Helper
1. Download and install the Market Helper
2. Open the app. Select the device and carrier you want to change to
3. Press Activate. Wait until itâs done
By This Way U Can Download Any Apps From Google Playstore Which Is Incompitable To Your Device