Now you don't Need to go to Bank To Check your Current Balance of Any Statement regarding Your Bank Account ( State Bank Of India ). Today we will Tell you how you can Check your Account balance or Other activities of your account by sitting at home by your Register Mobile Number.
Features Of SMS Banking Facility of State Bank of India -
SBI SMS Banking has following Features :
- Balance Enquiry
- Mini Statement of last 5 transactions
- Transfer of funds – Mobile to Mobile money transfer through the IMPS
- Mobile Top up recharge
- DTH Top-up and recharge
Steps for Registration of SBI Bank SMS Facility -
1. Type the text MBSREG into the message and send it to the number 9223440000. SBI will send you the User ID and default MPIN.
2. Change the MPIN by typing below text into the message and sending it to the number 9223440000 . SMPIN[User Id][Old Mpin][New Mpin]
3. For accepting Terms and Conditions of the Service. Type [SACCEPT][UserId][Mpin]
Now SBI will send the registration confirmation message. Registration Done.
Keywords For Balance Inquiry and mini Statement -
Now you can avail the SBI SMS Banking facility using below keywords.
For Balance Enquiry : Send the below text message to the number 9223440000 for Balance inquiry using SBI SMS Banking. " [SBAL][UserId][Mpin]
For Mini Statement : Send the below text message to the number 9223440000 for Mini Statement using SBI SMS Banking. ' [SMIN][UserId][Mpin]
New Updated Method -
Check Current Balance : Just Simply Give miss call from your Registered Number To +91 92 23 866666
Note :- Please do not type rectangular bracket [ or ] in the message. Keywords are not case sensitive. Use spaces between each word in the message.
Update: This procedure is still working fine for me, however i see many are facing problems because your mobile number is not properly registered with the Bank.
More Tricks For You -
- Facebook Bot for Auto Comment
- Hack Airtel Digital TV
- MyWapBlog Tips and Tricks
- Idea Free Internet Tricks
- Change Register Number Of Airtel DTH
Incoming Search -
How To Check Current Balance Of State Bank of India with Register Mobile Number, Guide to Activate SMS Facilities, Banking Trick , State Bank of India Life Insurance, SBI Mini Statement, SBI Net Banking.