How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery and Root Android 5.1 :
We Have been Sharing So many Useful Tips and Trick and Here we are Today with A Trick to Install TWRP Custom Recovery and Root Android 5.1 and Above. We are Sharing this Trick on Request of One of Our Reader who is A User of Xolo Era This Guide is not specified for a Particular Device , its a General Guide for Android 5.1 Lollipop and Above
Requirements To Install Custom Recovery On Android 5.1 and Above -
- Your device must have at leat 60% charge.
- Goto Settings -> Security and enable the "Unknown sources".
- For your safety, please take backup of your important stuffs.
- Turn on USB debugging mode from Developer Options on your Device . To turn on USB debugging you have to enable Developer options,
- GOTO settings -> About and tap multiple times on build number.
- And a working windows Computer
Steps To Install TWRP On Android 5.1 -
1. Goto official TWRP page and download twrp-2.8.x.x-xxx.img file for your device. Keep twrp-2.8.x.x-xxx.img file in a separate folder.
2. Your PC must have ADB & fastboot installed and configured. For quick installation try 15 Second ADB installer. Download link
3. Now connect your device to your PC and goto twrp folder and press and hold shift then rightclick on white space and "Open command window here".
4. Now type following commands at command prompt .
- "adb reboot bootloader" - to boot your device into bootloader.
- after booting into bootloader type "fastboot flash recovery twrp-2.8.x.x-xxx.img" - this will flash TWRP recovery on your device.
- "fastboot reboot" - to reboot your device.
- After reboot type "adb reboot recovery" - to boot into recovery mode.
Steps To Root Android 5.1 and Above -
1. Follow This Method If you Have already installed TWRP :
- Download Super SU by chainfire from the following link and put it in the root of your internal storage.
- Boot into TWRP from your device and install/ flash UPDATE-SuperSU-vX.XX.zip zip in your Device.
- Great Now you have successfully rooted your device and installed TWRP.
2. Follow This Method If your don't have a working TWRP installed -
- Download KingRoot APK from here and install it on your Device . After installation go to app drawer and open KingRoot app and click on orange circle("FIX") then wait for some time. Now, Reboot your device.
- If you want to install SuperSU and remove any other apps like KingRoot etc the just download and install SuperSU me apk on your Device
Note - Once Again Warning You , Use This Trick At you own Risk as we will not Be Responsible if anything Goes Wrong with Your Device because while trying to Installed TWRP and Root your device you are trying to Remove its Warranty and Enter into a Developer Mode.
More Tricks For You -
- Microsoft Office 2016 Free Product Key
- Hack WiFi With Android
- Install Kali Linux on Android
- Increase RAM of Android
- Bypass FRP Security on Android
Incoming Search -
How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Android , Window , Linux, Hack Android Device, Custom Recovery for Nokia Microsoft, Samsung , Xolo , Lava , Micromax , Sony , Spice, Lenovo . Recovery Mode Android.