Whatsapp have made our life easier. Now we can Chat with anyone in this World we want with the help of Whatsapp. Whatsapp Recent added Calling feature. Now we can call as well chat with anyone. But Some people don’t like this Whatsapp Calling feature â¦ Because sometime it is Annoying as anyone can call you even if you don’t want to Answer it. so Here I’m with this trick Block Whatsapp Calling feature . Below we have three method to Block whatsapp calling feature.
Trick 1 :Block Whatsapp Calling feature(Simplest Method)
1. Uninstall Whatsapp
2. Download the older version of Whatsapp by Googling on Google.
3. Install it
4. To keep your Chat history Protected, Open file Manager > Internal Storage ? Whatsapp > Databases > (Here you’ll find list of Whatsapp chat backup files in format msg.db) Copy some of the files with latest date
5. After Installing Whatsapp, Paste the copied file into same destination
6. Your Chat history is safe
Note: Turn off the Auto-Update Apps option from Playstore
Trick 2 :How to Block Calling feature on Whatsapp
1. Get the app Disable Whatsapp Calls.
2. Install it on any rooted or non-rotted device.
3. Follow the Instruction as Shown on Screenshot Below
4. Youâre all set WhatsApp calls are disabled.
Recently Google has removed this app from the app store so thatâs why I got my link to download this app so donât think this app can harm your device or something like that all safe app.
This app is only have limited features so you can just tap on the button to disable WhatsApp call and tap on the button again to re-enable WhatsApp calling. You can also forward WhatsApp calls to other numbers so you can skip calls.
Trick 3 : How to Block Whatsapp Call on Rooted Phone
Disable WhatsApp calls with rooted phone Install ES file Explorer.
- Open it > Swipe from left to right > Enable root explorer Grant super SU permission.
- Go to /data/data/com.whatsapp
- Find a folder named as shared_preps and look for the file called com.whatsapp.preference.XML
- Tap it and open in a text editor.
- Find a and edit itâs vale to false and save it.
- Now restart your device and check for WhatsApp calling.
- Successfully disabled WhatsApp calling.
Thats all about the How To Block or disable Whatsapp calls Fells free to comment down below if you got any problem or if links are not working Happy to Help.