We know many people and we meet many New people so its impossible to Memorize all of their Phone Numbers. Therefore What we do is Save their Contact Numbers on Our Phone. But What If you Delete Some one Number by mistake Who is Important to you? So TricksPaid is Here With a Trick How We Can Recovery Our Deleted Number. Even If you have formatted Your Phone can Use This Method to Recovery Your Contacts. Just Follow The Steps Below to Get Your Contact Numbers Back…
Steps To Recover Deleted Contact –
- First You Have to Download Android data recovery
- Install it and open
- Connect your mobile to PC by USB debugging option. (Go to “Settings” > Click “Developer options” > Check “USB debugging”)
- After opening Android Data Recovery Software, Android Data Recovery empowers you to selectively choose which type of files to be scanned. If you want to recover Android contacts only, you can tick “Contacts” because it takes less time to scan only contacts than scan all the data. Also you can recover your Deleted files from this software.
- Now you will get message saying “Device Detected” , that means your Android has been detected by the program successfully. Here, you just need to click “Start ” to analyze your Android device and wait for a few seconds.
- When below window comes to you, you need to turn to your Android phone and click “Allow” popping up on the screen, until it disappear, and then back to the program and click “Start ” to scan your Android for lost contacts
- After all contacts and messages have been scanned out, the program will remind you stop the scan, because it is a waste of time to scan all data. Then you can preview all contacts one by one in the scan result, mark those you want and click “Recover ” to selectively save them on your computer.
- Done its done you’ll see your deleted contacts.
So This is all About How we can Recovery Deleted Contact Numbers from any Android Phone.Keep visiting TricksPaid For More Tips and Tricks