When you are connected to wifi network some of your whatsapp content get auto download which you might not want to download and these media appears in gallery which sometime gives bad impression of yours on the person who may checking your gallery. So to avoid this just follow the method to hide whatsapp content from gallery.
Follow The Steps to Hide Whatsapp Image From Gallery-
1. First of all open File Explorer of your device.
2. Now navigate to Whatsapp folder in the file manager.
3. Now open the folder named Media.
4. Now there you will see all the folder of your whatsapp content including whatsapp images and whatsapp videos.
5. Now rename the folder Whatsapp images to .Whatsapp images,if you want to hide whatsapp images from gallery.
6. Rename Whatsapp Videos .Whatsapp Videos,if you want to hide whatsapp video files from your gallery.
7. Now open settings-> Apps manager and there you will find gallery in the All section, click on it.
8. Now scroll little down and click on clear cache .
9. That’s it you are done, now open your gallery and you will see that the whatsapp content will not be displayed there.
More Tricks For You-
How to hack whatsapp Account, Free Whatsapp For Airtel Aircel Idea BSNL Vodafone DoCoMo , Whatsapp for PC , Whatsapp for window, Whatsapp for Linux,Whatsapp Tips and Tricks.