BHIM ( Bharat Interface for Money ) App Was launched by Indian Government BJP ( Prime Minister Narendra modi . BHIM is a Digital Payment App base on UPI
( Unified Payments Interface ) . This BHIM App For sure will give a tough Challenge To Paytm , Mobikwik , FreeCharge, SBI Buddy App and all other E-Wallet App
India is on its way to Digital India. One factor of digital India is Cashless India. Ban of 500 and 1000 Indian Currency note let to Rush at Banks and Difficulties in Common people life. So to make payment or Transaction of money easy , India Government Recently launched Digital Payment App Name is BHIM App . Here we will let you know How You can Send or Receive Money with BHIM App .
BHIM app is Based on UPI which means BHIM user can send Money to Any one having Bank Account .
One can Send or Receive with BHIM App with the help of
VPA ( virtual payment address ) or with the help of IFSC and MMID code . Which means BHIM User Can Send Money to Non – BHIM User too. How ? Well that’s what we will discuss below.
Download , Create Account and How to Setup BHIM App
- First You Download the BHIM App From Play Store .
- Open the App . When you open the App it will ask You to Choose your Language . Choose English or HINDI and Click on Next .
- It will redirect you to a page will it will contain Description about BHIM App . You have to Give permission to Access.
- Verify Your Mobile Number with OTP and Click on Next. ( Create account with the Mobile Number Which is Linked to Your Bank Account.
- Next is to Setup 4 Digital Pass Code . So Create your 4 Digital Passcode and Register on it .
- The Next step is to Choose your Bank Account . You can check below , we have already mentioned List Of Bank which Support BHIM App.
- When you Create Account on BHIM app with your Mobile Number Which is Linked to Your Bank Account then it will fetch your Bank Account information . You have to select it .
- So finally you have successfully Setup your BHIM App with Your Bank account. Now you can easily Send or Receive Money on BHIM App . If you Don’t know then see below How to Send or Receive Money On BHIM App .
How To Send or Receive Money on BHIM App
- To Send Money First Click on Send Option.
- Enter UPI address or Mobile Number of the person to whom you want to send money.
- To See Your Provided Information is Correct Click on Verify Option .
- If the Provided Information is Correct . You will be allowed to Enter the Amount you want to transfer. Enter the Amount and Click on Pay .
- On next step Enter your UPI Password and Tick on Blue Tick Mark .
- Done You have successfully Send the Amount , Congratulation.
If the Person to whom you want to send money Don’t have UPI Address then you send money with Bank Account number and IFSC Code .
- Click on Top Right 3 dot option . Select Paytm with Account Number + IFSC Option .
- Enter The Person’s Name , Account Number , Amount and Bank IFSC Code . and Click on Pay .
- You have Successfully paid to the person.
To Receive Money from anyone . You can Also Request By using the Request Option. There is Another option as QR Code . You can pay by scanning the QR Code . You can generate your QR Code and other can pay you with it.
BHIM App Solution To Fix Error
As we know BHIM App is a New App so It have some bug . Which will be fix with Updates in Future. For Now we have Some Solution Which will help you to fix the error that you are having .
Mobile Number Verification Failed
Mobile Number Verification Failed is a common error which many people are facing . Truly speaking even me I had this error at first . But I solved it by changing the Sim slot . Which we face Mobile Number Verification Failed error ? well it is probably because of Poor Internet Connection or Because of Sim slot . As I said I have solved it by changing Sim slot , I suggest you to give it a try if you too facing this error with your dual sim Phone.
Device Binding Failed
Device Binding Failed is face only by few . It is a technical Error . so it will be quite difficult for non tech guys to understand it . anyway reason for this Error Could be Slow Internet Connection , Network Transfer is not good or Due to session time out . We don’t have the exact solution for this error but we suggest you to Close the app , Check your internet Connection and Start again with BHIM App.
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Catholic Syrian Bank
- Central Bank of India
- DCB Bank
- Dena Bank
- Federal Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank
- IDFC Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- RBL Bank
- South Indian Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- State Bank of India
- Syndicate Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
So this is all that we have to discuss with you . Hope you found the information useful about BHIM App and How To send and Receive with solution to fix error . Enjoy digital Payment with BHIM App on Your Android , Windows or iOS iPhone .
You Must See :
- Paytm Send or Receive Money and Protect Your Account
- How To Check Balance Of State Bank of India with Register Mobile Number( Full Guide )
- Slide App Refer and Earn Unlimited Paytm or Mobikwik Wallet Money
- How to Transfer OLA Money or PayUMoney point or AskMePay Money to Bank Account
- How To Link your New gmail Account In Google Adsense
- Get New Sim with Jio Happy New year offer